Ahoy, bandmates!
In thinking about our upcoming performance, I thought it might be a good idea to start working on a set list.
I have included you as admins for this blog in the hopes that you will add some videos or tracks that you might like to tackle during rehearsals.
Here are a few of my first thoughts:
Oh Yeah! Have we defined ourselves yet, or are we too dangerous to contain that we can't be put in a box. Not sure if I should be thinking about cheesy 80's songs, or are we opening up it up to actually take ourselves seriously?
ReplyDeletei think we want to acknowledge our heritage while simultaneously looking to expand our musical horizons.
ReplyDeleteLet's commit to a meeting time to just get playing again. It'll take us at least two sessions to rehearse the songs we already know. From there, we can add on newer tunes. Let's do this!
ReplyDelete